Billing for Physician Services During
a Public Health Emergency
March 25, 2020
3:00pm Eastern, 2:00pm Central, 1:00pm Mountain and 12:00pm Pacific
About the Webinar:
Join MGMA favorite Kim The Coder as she discusses “Billing for Physician Services During a Public Health Emergency.” We will cover coding and billing for socially distant services.
This session answers questions such as:
- Can we bill for telephone calls?
- What codes can we bill?
- Who has to perform the service?
- Can I use Facebook Messenger or FaceTime or Skype?
- Which modifier do I use?
- What documentation is required?
- What about Medicare Advantage plans and private payers?
About the Speaker:
Kim Garner Huey, MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO, COC
President, KGG Coding and Reimbursement
Kim Garner Huey is President at KGG Coding and Reimbursement Consulting. Since 1981, she has worked with providers in virtually all specialties. Kim works with clients to improve coding and documentation…
View original post 54 more words